Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a new venture





i have been inspired to start a small new venture.
while fall is creeping up on us, I can already feel the difference in the air and the change in the light.
in preparation of cold days ahead i bought some absolutely delicious fabric from which to make a scarf.
the scarf itself turned out beautifully and I haven't been able to leave the house without it.
this scarf has also been garnering a lot of attention on photoshoots from other stylists, assistants, producers and makeup artists.
So much attention in fact that I have decided to make a small line of these exquisite scarves to be sold at a few choice boutiques.
If you are interested in one of your own please leave a comment and I will get back to you asap.
details:
fabric-cashmere cotton(softest flannel on earth)
colors-a variety of muted tones; ciment, granite, peche, pinot, fleur de sel, autumn.

size-two yards long, by 1/2 yard wide(large enough to double as a blanket on your next flight)
there will also be an xl size that is twice the width of the original, and two yards long. 
extra plush!

wish me luck!
xx
s

1 comment:

  1. As I look at your blog I look over at the rich simple structures you designed for illumination, romance and utility on our table.... I love your candlesticks!

    They're fine featured and perfect.

    ReplyDelete